Monday, May 5, 2008

Lauren's Teasers.... oh and I want your opinion on something...




Woo hoo! Doesn't she look so great! Lauren is a fabulous close friend I have known since Jr High. Her boyfriend surprised her with a photo shoot as a college graduation gift. I just love the way the photos turned out. We went out on location to some interesting train tracks nearby, we were a little nervous about getting mowed down by the coaster but it was all worth it. She was such a blast to photograph and I can't wait till she sees all the images. Luv ya Laur!

Okay, so now I want your alls' opinion. We specialize in boudoir photography, but I want to create a type of session that is more sexy portraits (with regular clothing, like Lauren's shoot) than boudoir portraits. I am wanting come up with something fun to call this type of session and I figured who better to ask then all of you! I want to convey that it is like a fashion, editorial style shoot geared around the clients personality. Let me know your thoughts!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Love the site! As far as the sessions I'm thinking "Rock Star" or "Cat Walk" "Rockin the Cat Walk" off the top of my head.

Anonymous said...

How about the "Tease me, but Please me" photo shoo?