Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tears of Joy



Here is a recent testimonial from a bride who gave her groom a book of her boudoir images as his wedding gift..

Hello Crystal!

I want to thank you so very much for an incredible experience during my shoot. I have to admit I was extremely nervous about doing the shoot at first, but once I got to your studio, I was totally impressed with the style, class and professionalism that surrounded the room and it relaxed me. It was a beautiful experience that I will always cherish. And, I was so anxious to share my album with Joel before our wedding. I took some photos of him opening it and he was so surprised. He looked like a child seeing Mickey Mouse for the first time – his eyes filled with tears of joy. He, even now after our wedding, loves to look through the book and he says it is the best gift he could ever receive. Thank you so much!

Nonetheless, we are BOTH very pleased with the outcome and are so happy that we were able to “capture” this very special time in our lives. We look forward to a pregnancy shoot with you in the future!

Thanks Crystal! :)

Tracey

No comments: