Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Working on our Promo, here is a teaser....

The last few days I have been planning out a promo video for The Boudoir Divas Studio. Overall, we want the video to show you, our clients, who the photographers are, what our studio is like and get a general idea of what to expect when you come here for a shoot. Today I forced Crystal and Deena to let me me video them for a few minutes during their shoots. Then they turned the video camera on me. This is some dorky footage, but hopefully you will see that your shoot will be ridiculously fun. Obviously our promo video will be much more involved than this clip. But I couldn't help showing off a few of my fav shots before the whole thing is done.


When Crystal saw this video she mentioned that it looks like the theme intro to Punky Brewster or something. I think she is right! Oh well, we are dorky and we know it.

2 comments:

Bree said...

Looks like you girls have a BLAST! Can't wait to see the finished video!

Anonymous said...

What a great promo!