Friday, June 19, 2009

My hubby , Weston, is so fantastic...


he made me a homemade continuous light that looks so similar to ring flash! I am so lucky that he is sweet enough not only to concoct this project all on his own, but he surprised me and built it while I was in Chicago. Today I took some test photos of Weston, Crystal and Deena. Look at how flawless they look, I mean they are already gorgeous, but this is next level. Hello hotties! Can't wait to use it on you ladies out there who are considering a shoot.



Still thinking about how to use the light in background for a cool effect. We have lots of ideas, here is one.... (Crystal I know your eyes are closed, don't get mad at me,. you still look adorable)

3 comments:

los Angeles boudoir said...

Boudoir Photography centers on the intimacy of the bedroom to capture sexy, glamorous and provocative portraits of women. Women have different reasons to get their Los Angeles boudoir done.

los Angeles boudoir

Brought 2 Life Photography said...

Seeing this light inspired me to have one build myself. Thanks for this! Mine turned out amazing too!!! I use it a lot!

Yucel said...

Is that ring flash or is it garage glamour style flash... I think I recognize the catchlights... Have done a few myself... Pretty cool.