Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Get to know your boudoir photography staff

As you know, our goal is to give you the full supermodel experience here at Woman Captured by BOUCHÉR, the premier boudoir studio of Southern California. If you have booked a boudoir shoot, you are in for a big treat. It is an amazingly fun experience. A big majority of that experience, will be your interaction with all of us gals, so I thought that you would probably like to get to know each one of them individually.

Let's start with Studio Manger & Photographer Crystal....

And, Photographer and Designer Deena...






And now, last but not least, Amanda Concierge to BOUCHÉR clients...


When I am feeling saucy I will have the girls video me and I will talk about why I love shooting the "Full Photo Shoot" package so much. Oh, and if I am available, I will also always shoot my wedding clients regardless of what package they book.

1 comment:

MM said...

Oh this is so fun because now I have met everyone and I can put names to faces! :)