Monday, September 29, 2008

"How to Look Good Naked"

Don't you just love that show? I think that if you are considering coming in for a boudoir shoot that you should definitely Tivo "How to Look Good Naked." I am actually watching it right now and I can't believe how in line it is with our overall mission statement at Woman Captured. It's all about perceiving yourself in a new fresh way, which is totally WC. We could all use a reminder to love ourselves and our bodies, that's why I am watching it!

Oh, and if you watch the episode with "Grae," notice Karsen's awesome lingo, he uses the word "chilax," which I believe is chill and relax. I am going to add that one to my verbiage. He also says, "No one puts baby in a corner," which if you and your friends are huge Dirty Dancing fans like mine, you probably use that one all the time.
:) Marissa

No comments: